The Spa On Green Street
The Spa on Green Street is North Georgia’s premier Wellness Spa and has been voted “Best of the Best” by the Hall County residents. Founded in 2004 to provide the finest in luxurious spa treatments and cutting-edge wellness treatments, we promise to always exceed your expectations.
The Spa on Green Street is committed to your health and wellness and have been for over 15 years in our North Georgia, Gainesville community. We know that for many of you our facility is part of your wellness lifestyle and is essential to your wellbeing, so we are taking major steps to be able to accommodate you and our team in a safe and prudent manner. Because we have established the highest of credibility in the wellness industry we don’t want to do anything prematurely that could pose a health threat to any of our valued clients or team members, so we are taking this very slow, with strict precautions and steps relative to our operations. We have always had specific sanitation protocols for our facility and have added additional precautions due to Covid-19 that are in place now, so that we can operate with everyone’s health and safety as our top priority. For your benefit and safety, our wellness experts and licensed professionals are practicing the strictest of guidelines during this time, please be patient while we establish the flow for our practice under these new and very necessary guidelines.
We welcome you to enjoy our front porch as our days become longer and warmer. Feel free to check in through the front door and we can seat you outside until your service provider is ready for you. We are assessing daily new and more efficient ways to take care of you and provide you with the best experience possible all while keeping our operation in strict accordance with the CDC protocols in place for our business. Again, we appreciate your patience while we peruse these very unusual times, and we look forward to helping you to escape the stresses and concerns of your day. Thank you for trusting us to care for yourself and your loved ones.
As Wellness facility we are committed to:
• Temperature Checks with thermal thermometers for team members and clients upon entering. No one exhibiting signs of illness such as a fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough or shortness of breath may enter.
• 4 question verbal assessment per CDC Guidelines
• Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation.
• Limited space in waiting area, social distancing guidelines rigorously maintained. Call or text The Spa upon arrival. We will then let you know when to enter the building.
• All team members will be provided masks, gloves and other PPE devices.
• No person to person contact other than what is necessary to operations.
• Maintaining social distancing guidelines relative to all employees.
As a Spa Guest, you are Requested to Commit to:
• Refraining from visiting if you have a fever, cough or any evidence of illness
• Refraining from visiting if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive
• Respecting the sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the Spa
• Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds prior to your service.
• Sharing any special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at The Spa.
• Texting the Spa at (678) 780-4468 or calling (678)4501570 upon arrival in the parking lot, this allows us to control the onsite traffic at all times.
Please call (678)450 1570 if you have questions or would like to book an appointment or text us at (678) 780-4468. Feel free to book online and we will contact you to confirm or reschedule as needed. This is not “business as usual”, as our services will be limited for several weeks to come, but we are here to help you in any way we can. We welcome the opportunity to help you look and feel your absolute best at The Spa on Green Street
World-Class Spa Treatments
World-Class Holistic Doctors
Steve Collins, DAOM
Steven Collins, DAOM, has been practicing Chinese medicine since 2001. Focusing on acupuncture, tui na, qi kung and other tools from the toolbox of Chinese medicine, he treats many complaints including pain of all sorts, fatigue and “sticky” diseases. His primary practice principle is that any given presentation can be treated with a minimum number of needles. Steven is well regarded in the medical community and by his patients. He began his medical studies in the mid-eighties. After graduating from the University of Central Florida with a degree in psychology, he became a paramedic. He worked in Las Vegas and in Florida for eight years prior to becoming the Director of Continuing Education for Emergency Medicine of Valencia College in Orlando. After becoming a Registered Nurse, Steven accepted the position of Education Director for Highlands Hospital in North Carolina. He worked in the areas of chemical dependency, psychology and emergency medicine.
Dr. Michelle Fehmel
As the daughter of a chemist, Dr. Michelle Fehmel was taught at an early age how to avoid any kind of chemicals (dyes/preservatives in foods, medications, etc) because of their far reaching deleterious effects on the body. She soon developed an interest in proper nutrition and exercise. However, even with her many efforts to stay healthy, Dr. Michelle suffered multiple bouts of bronchitis and pneumonia as a teenager. “My mother suggested that I should find a chiropractor, of which I knew very little about. After my first adjustment, I immediately noticed that I could breath better. Over several months of care, I wasn’t getting the upper respiratory infections any more.” This is when she discovered that chiropractic helped so much more than headaches and back pain. “Without the nerve interference, my immune system was finally working the way it was supposed to.”