Our Passion and MissionJuly 16, 2019
Knowing Who You AreSeptember 1, 2019
We are here today providing some great tips for a healthy school year. From natural remedies to practical tools to keep you and your student healthy this year!
Teach basics of cold prevention!
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds, sing the ABC’s at least two times
- Avoid touching your face
- Sneeze into tissues or sleeves and throw tissues away after using them.
- Find ways to lower stress to help them keep colds at bay; try some Theanine Gummies, or even some lavender oil.
- Immune boosting supplements; Core Olive Leaf
A well-balanced and nutritious meals gives a boost for learning, focus, and strong immune systems. Stock up on health-promoting foods and supplements!
Some power foods to include…
- Nuts & seeds
- Whole sprouted grains
Some supplements to include…
- Phyto Cal-Mag Plus
- Flora Chewable
- D3 – K2 Lipo Spray
SCHOOL DAY STRESS:
Going back to school can be a whirlwind of emotions for both parents and students. Here are some natural ways to combat stress…
- Focused breathing: breathe in for a count of 4 through your nose, and breathe out your nose for a count of 4.
- Close your eyes: place your thumbs under your eyebrows, starting at the inside corner of each eye socket. Press and gently move the thumbs in tiny circles, slowly working your way towards the outsides of your eyebrows. Continue this movement all around your eyes, ending back at the bridge of your nose. (added boost by adding lavender oil on temples)
- Having good sleep is very beneficial to health and stress levels. You can aid your sleep by adding some melatonin to your diet.